RE: [BLD] Frame without slot/value pair?

Surprisingly, in BREs, testing for "existence" is not too uncommon.
Usually when loading "dirty records" from a DB or somesuch, you might
say
if t != null and {rest of rule conditions} then ...

Another typical use is that I have a (poorly maintained) array of
objects. If I process them one-by-one, I might want to check the
references actually exist...

[Of course, I am talking about operational not logical systems :) ]

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | ETG/Business Rules