Re: namespace prefix definitions in presentation syntax

Michael Kifer wrote:
>> Hmmm, just thought this was an easy issue which we could resolve
>> quickly, but point taken.
>
> Exactly. Sometimes things are more involved that it appears at first
> sight :-)

Well, adding a syntax for prefix definition as shortcuts is not *such* a
big deal after all, right? ... by "point taken" I meant that it is not a
primary issue and that we might not prioritize an actually writable
syntax at the moment...  ;-) but let's keep it in mind and see whether
we get there.

axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/

rdfs:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .