Re: [Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon 19 February

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Rules Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group
>
> North America in the winter time:
> 1600 UTC, 0800 (West US) 1100 (East US) 1600 (London) 1700 (Paris)
>
> Duration: *90 min*
>
> *Agenda summary*
> 1. Admin (5 mn)
>  PROPOSED: accept minutes of telecon February 12 [1]
> 2. Action review [2] (5 min)
> 3. Liaison (5 mn)
> 4. [BLD] Issue 44 (named arguments Uniterm) [3] (10 mn)
>    PROPOSED: to close issue 44 with no change to BLD (that is, keeping
> named arguments Uniterm in BLD).

[I'll miss the call.] My vote remains -0. AFAIK the number of identified
systems which actually support named uniterms that would benefit from
this feature remains rather small, the cost to everyone else of having
to simulate them is not completely trivial. HP does not formally object
to this feature but it does seem like one more straw.