Re: new BLD and the framework (FLD)

I read FLD and I did not find nothing unclear. Maybe some examples
(together with a semantic structure) are useful but I believe they don't
have to be  part of the document.
Anyway the document is hard to be read by potential simple users of the
standard. I will try to build an example use case.

Also, seems that you cannot build a semantic structure without assuming
the existence of signatures. Otherwise the I_F mapping cannot be
finitely defined.Without signatures if I have a functional symbol p then
I have to define I_F(p) for all finite length sequences of arguments
i.e. I_F(p):D -> D, I_F(p):D^2 -> D, ...
In the presence of the signature, just the corresponding functions have
to be part of the semantic structure.

-Adrian