From: Sandro Hawke [mailto:sandro@w3.org]
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 12:11 AM
To: Boley, Harold
Cc: RIF WG
Subject: [TED] Uploaded slightly revised Editors' Working Draft of "RIF
Basic Logic Dialect", Sept 21, 2007, for F2F7

> I heard nothing, hence released
> ED-rif-bld-20070921.html
> while keeping
> ED-rif-bld-20070914.html
> unchanged where it was (can be removed at some later time).
> I uploaded our slightly revised Editors' Working Draft (as a wiki
> attachment):

Thank you...  One little thing: Christian noticed earlier today that
some older editors drafts have been deleted from the wiki.  This makes
wiki attachements not such a good publication mechanism for this kind of
thing.  Can we go back to using the more traditional e-mail attachements
instead?  (They can be linked-to from the wiki, the same, using the
address where the attachment appears in the W3C list archivesof course.)
Do you mind mailing it out?  (or I can, if you prefer, but people will
probably look for it coming from you.)

[ I had originally hoped wiki-tr could be run on historical dates and
could use the wiki's historical versioning, but I never implemented it.
I might give that another try after the switch to media-wiki.  Also, I'd
lean toward cutting the silly wiki-tr diagnostics from the frozen
version.]

  -- Sandro