[TED] Uploaded slightly revised Editors' Working Draft of "RIF Basic Logic Dialect", Sept 21, 2007, for F2F7

Chris wrote:

> Would anyone object to releasing a slightly updated "frozen" draft of
the BLD
> tonite?  Basically you might have grounds to object if you've already
invested
> significant time in the existing draft.  Please let us know.

I heard nothing, hence released
ED-rif-bld-20070921.html
while keeping
ED-rif-bld-20070914.html
unchanged where it was (can be removed at some later time).

Christian wrote:

> Reading list for F2F7
> ... is on the F2F7 page [1]
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F7

I updated the first bullet of "Required reading" to
Editors' Working Draft of "RIF Basic Logic Dialect", Sept 21, 2007, for
F2F7

I uploaded our slightly revised Editors' Working Draft (as a wiki
attachment):

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/FrontPage

Starting Points
  . . .
  * Work in progress (wiki-tr)
      . . .
      BLD (working version of the RIF Basic Logic Dialect Design draft)

        * Editors' Working Draft of "RIF Basic Logic Dialect", Sept 21,
2007, for F2F7

-- Harold