Re: To embed or combine

Dave,

I'm afraid I don't really see the difference between "accessing RDF
data" and "entailment regimes", so I don't really understand why they
should be treated differently.
Wouldn't one simply use a combination with the simple entailment regime
in this case?

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it