Re: [Fwd: Re: [Admin]: Agenda for RIF telecon October 30 (ADDENDUM)]

Sorry but I have to send last minute regrets for this meeting.

I vote in favour of publishing both working drafts.

[I still have some worry over the treatment of bNodes in rif-rdf-owl but
I've no time to think properly about that and I think it better to get a
draft out there for comment.]

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England