Re: Metadata Strawman 1

kifer@cs.sunysb.edu (Michael Kifer) writes:
> > and I think we've decided, in principle, to add
> >
> >        subclass Triple
> >           property subject: TERM
> >           property property: TERM
> >           property value: TERM
>
> I don't believe we agreed to add a class triple.

As I recall, we acknowledged that we needed to see it in writing, and
you said you'd write it up.  What I understood was being proposed is the
above (although I was hoping for some kind of hilog approach as well).

> I think we were discussing
> whether to use a hilog-style representation for rdf or a frame-based.
> A triple representation was also mentioned, but not agreed upon.

How is this Triple approach different from Frame-based?  They seem the
same to me.

    -- Sandro