Re: ACTION-157 completed

No.  I'm saying that if the user can manage to rewrite their rules as
deduction rules with aggregation, then we can translate them into RIF if
RIF supports aggregation.

I think that business rules products and methodologies should encourage
users to do this where possible because it will produce rule bases that
are easier to understand and maintain.