Re: anonymous frames?

In PR systems we need to declare patterns without having to first bind
the pattern to a variable, which is the limitation of our first
implementation approach. See
http://markproctor.blogspot.com/2007/06/w3c-rule-interchange-format-for.html
for more details

Mark

--
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.