Re: Datamodel Strawman (ACTION-298)

Oracle Business Rules uses JAXB to map an XML Schema into a collection
of Java classes (basically, Java beans + Lists) that preserves the
parent-child relationships in the XML document.  That is why I proposed
FrameTypes and Lists - because I know it is useful and that it works.
(and that Michael K. can work out the theory)

--

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Gary Hallmark | Architect | +1.503.525.8043