Re: registration for F2F4

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> I've just set up registration for F2F4 on its web page,
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F4
>
> Register early and often.  :-)
>
> If anyone thinks that more information is needed on the page, just let
> me know.

Hi Peter,

I filled the F2F4 PDF form that you made accessible and tried to fax it
to them. The fax number on the form for credit cards are 800 numbers that
are only accessible from within the US (I cannot access them from Canada).

I called them and they gave me a fax number that is accessible internationally:
+1 706 542 6596. Perhaps it would be wise to update the form to add numbers
  (along 800 numbers) that reachable from without the US.

This is FYI.

-hak
--
Hassan Aït-Kaci