Re: W3 RIF: F2F4 Proposal for collocation with ISWC now on WIKI --> comment

Sandro Hawke wrote:

 > [Paul Vincent wrote:]
>>It is somewhat ironic that ISWC'06 coincides(/conflicts) with Business
>>Rules Forum '06 (in Washington DC). Attendance priority for either
>>probably quite neatly divides the business rules and semantic web
>>communities in RIF...
>
> Indeed.  Said and I commiserated about this when they conflicted
> last year and we wanted to attend them both.  Now might be the time
> to push them to avoid the same conflict in 2007.  Is anyone here
> involved in planning either of them, at that level?

I agree.  I think these conferences choose date and venue a year in advance.
I copied Terry Moriarty, who is the BRF coordinator, at least this year.
I don't think the leadership for ISWC '07 has yet been identified.

-Ed

--
Edward J. Barkmeyer                        Email: edbark@nist.gov
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8263                FAX: +1 301-975-4482

  and have not been reviewed by any Government authority."