Re: [RIF][Admin] Agenda RIF telecon 7 March 2006

Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> RESOLVED: to have next F2F Montenegro either June 8-9 or June 9-10
>>
>> RESOLVED: to have WBS vote per organization
>>
>> ACTION: Sandro to organize such WBS vote
>>

> I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but I thought that later that day, the
> conference organizers ended up saying 9-10 wouldn't work.  Can someone
> confirm this?  Or do we still need the vote?

On 10-11 there is a Workshop, PPSWR 2006
http://www.dbis.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/PPSWR06/ , at the same
place. If the F2F takes place on 9-10, then there is a collision that
would lead to people to have to choose between F2F and the workshop.
Stupidly, the Web pages of the conference does not properlyt mention the
dates of this workshop.

Francois