RE: new editor's draft

Hi Sandro,

Yes, all the actions have been done but unfortunately the wiki wasn't
quite ready for a new draft:

1) Chris still wasn't happy with use case 2.10. Pending Axel's approval,
it should be ready now.
2) Harold's reply to DaveR's RIFRAF comments wasn't yet reflected on the
wiki. It is now.
3) Some of the text in the Goals section doesn't belong or hadn't been
updated, e.g.

"TO DO: new diagram needed here instead of the following two"

and

"CSFs directly supporting this goal: Alignment with Key W3C
Specifications, Alignment with Semantic Web"

I'm working on this now -- shouldn't take long.

David