RE: proposed UCR outline

Hi Sandro,

> 3.  Requirements
>
>      define our terms ("covers", ...)
>
>      for each requirement:  (in alphabetic order by title)
>
>         short title (no more than 40 characters - used for links)
>         statement (1 paragraph)

I put together such an alphabetical list of requirements at
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Requirements

mostly by copying and pasting from the F2F3-updated CFA:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/WD-DC

I'm not sure how easily your "wikitir" program can cope with this header-oriented format, but it seemed the most logical approach. Of course, it just doesn't make sense to create a separate wiki page for each requirement (as we did for the use cases).

Note that the section numbering on the wiki isn't ideal: it should probably instead be 4.1, 4.2, etc. assuming the requirements section is number 4.

There are now anchors for me to link to from the use cases so I can complete that action.

David