Re: no real RIF-WG meeting today

All,

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I didn't see an official cancellation, but in the absense of any Agenda
> from the chairs, we can safely assume there will not be an official
> RIF-WG meeting in the usual slot today.

As Sandro correctly assumed, the meeting yesterday was cancelled, as
both Chris and myself were travelling.

I apologize for not sending a cancellation notice: I told Chris that I
would, could not get a connection on Saturday and, on Sunday, I just
forgot :-( Sorry. We will make sure that, in the future, cancellations
will be announced in due time.

We will have our telecon as usual next Tuesday (June 20).