New industrial use case published: Rule-based User Notification framework

I've made available a use case derived from a prototype in development
here at Betfair Ltd. The first draft is linked from the task area:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Rule-based_User_Notification_%28RUN
%29_framework

The use case is taken from an industrial prototype that is particularly
applicable for companies that actively interact with in-house operators,
partners, and end users. Apart from its practical applicability, the use
case demonstrates that interoperability between derivation and reaction
rules is possible and desirable.

Alex Kozlenkov
www.betfair.com