[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: Re: Transportation between airports and hotels in Budva]]]

Dear RIFs,

Just for your information for hoe the Hotel transport service works:

The Hotel has the list we gave them from the questionnaires
and shall pick you up at the airport with either car or bus, see
info by Christen from the ESWC organisation below.

best regards and looking forward to seeing you in Budva!

axel

p.s.: If you want to reassure personally, you can call
+381 86 410 100 (Maestral Hotel, a lady called "Dusica" controls the
transport list)

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/