RE: RIF: A thought about requirements --> PRR

To clarify our view on PR/RR interoperability with DR, we certainly have
usage patterns where information integration occurs right in the middle
of a decision making process that is thus both dynamic and based on
reasoning.

The main scenario here is that something significant is happening in the
enterprise or the world. How do we react to this may only be decided
based on push/pull based protocols involving machines and humans, but
each step of the response also relies on precise logical reasoning about
the suitable course of actions.

Alex