[RIF] Wiki page for presentations at F2F2, 27Feb06

Dear Christian, all,

I've just put up a wiki page where the proposals for RIF's design goals
to be presented at F2F2 could be gathered:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Proposals_for_RIF's_design_goals
This page is linked from the UCR/Design Goals document:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Design_Goals
and the current list of proposals contains just the REWERSE's proposal
for RIF's design goals:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/REWERSE's_Proposal%3a_A_Versatile,_Declarative_Format_with_Annotations

 It might be the case that the design goals will be further refined for
presenting them at F2F2, however the goal is to give RIF members the
possibility to have the views on design goals before the F2F2.

Best regards from Munich,
Paula