Re: [RIF] [UCR]: What is the RIF (revisited) --> disjunctive conclusions

On Thursday 09 February 2006 19:33, Vincent, Paul D wrote:
> Actually - I don't care much about what I consider the "advanced future"
> rules topics unless they are considered compulsory.

I'll have to live with that.  on my side I don't care much about a priori
restrictions unless they clearly bring some tangible benefit

> is this a good reason for leaving this kind of problems out of scope?
>
> Well, if there is no use case for it, then yes I would consider it out
> of scope.

this sounds much better than "Fair Isaac products can't do it"

looking forward to discuss the technical part of rule interchange,

piero