Re: [RIF] [UCR]: What is the RIF (revisited) --> disjunctive conclusions

Dieter Fensel wrote:

>1) Why does a request for integrity constraints imply the request for
>disjunctive consequents?

There are integrity constraints of the form if A then (B or C). I gave a
concrete example. The answer is: the practice call for such IC.

>2) You propose to restrict disjunctive consequences to integrity constraints?

I do not.

>3) What is the computational complexity of disjunctive consequences (answer
>set programming)
>compared with standard approaches in rule languages?

The question is imprecise. If one means an IC with disjubtie consequent,
then the evlaution is polynpomial in the size of the IC.
--
Francois