Re: [TED] Action-188, ISSUE: production rule systems have "difficulty" with recursive rules in RIF Core

Perhaps this leads to one of the reasons that I have been
uncomfortable about the lingua franca approach as a whole.
Because, I can use the same argument to eliminate what is interesting
about production rule systems:

Logic does not have actions.
Therefore RIF core should not support actions.

Since, I assume, some flavor of logic will be in the RIF core.

The intersection of all rule based languages is almost certainly empty.

Frank