Re: Wiki qualms

> FWIW, the wiki is not replacing the current practice for publishing notes
> - this will still be done in the same manner as other WGs.
>
> In particular:
>
>                  1) a small number of editors who commit drafts to cvs
>                  2) discussion carried out primarily on the mailing list
> (and in
> meetings of course)
>                  3) changes to drafts announced to the mailing list
>
> Will all still be true of notes, recs, etc. - the "formal" products of the
> WG.

I have a fantasy about generating W3C TR's out of wiki pages, because
they're something of a nightmare to manage using every other
technology I know of.

But this is a decision for the editors of each document to make, I
think, as long as they interface to the WG and the W3C
publication/review process properly.

     -- sandro