Process issue -was- Re: weekly teleconference time

I am at a meeting and don't have my W3C account information with me to
respond to the poll.  Furthermore, we are seeing a pattern of short lead
times for these kinds of requests which I find unacceptable.  You need
to allow at least two weeks for this kind of thing to account for
vacations, travel, and other conditions that can prevent wg-members from
reponding immediately.  Now that we are beyond the chartering stage,
let's establish standard procedures that allow wider participation of
the members in wg decisions.  I propose we adopt this "two week rule" as
one such standard procedure.

-Evan