Re: Using logical theory and RIF-PRD together

Till,
Combining logic and production rules is not easy. You might want to take a look
at a recent paper
http://www.inf.unibz.it/~mrezk/techreportTRPS.pdf
(a short version appeared in http://2012.foiks.org/)
and the references therein. In particular
http://centria.di.fct.unl.pt/~jleite/papers/iswc10.pdf

michael