Re: A hitchhiker’s guide to the HTM5 + EME maze

Interesting read.

One comes away wondering what the agenda of the W3C has become.

Google has clearly breached it's 'do no evil' declaration, under the threat
of tyrannical and secret government laws.

So they have an excuse.

--
*Would be fair to suggest that perhaps Obama didn't lie when you clearly
saw his lips move?*