Re: Is EME usable regardless of the software/hardware I use ?

B. Ross Ashley:
> On 13-06-10 09:20 AM, Emmanuel Revah wrote:
>> EME/DRM is more comparable to an alarm designed to protect home owners
>> against their own guests.
> Actually, it is even more comparable to an alarm system to defend teh
> guest against the houseowner! I am not on their machine, they are on mine.

+1 (I intended to write the same.)

The houseowner will not be allowed to find out what the alarm is really
doing. It might be monitoring his house silently. Maybe on behalf of
media rights owners, maybe on behalf of the NSA, maybe on behalf of both.

Cheers,
Andreas