Re: "Revealed: how Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages"

On 7/12/13, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:
> On 7/12/2013 2:00 PM, Emmanuel Revah wrote:

> I don't think I'm missing the point.  The first thing that I said above
> was "we tried unsuccessfully to find a word we can all agree on".  If I
> had used "restricted content", I would have been criticized by those who
> didn't like that term.

The term "Public Relations" was invented to put a better spin on
propaganda.  It's still propaganda, and content that is restricted is
still "restricted content" even if you don't like the term.

--
*Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days.