Re: Revisiting aspect ratios in sizes

Hi Guys,

My point was only to be aware of other considerations.  Yes, you can
enlarge image by increasing the dpi but there comes a point where the image
becomes blurred so decisions should be made on quality vs size.  However,
manipulating a colour is rather different than a Jackson Pollock and even
with his paintings there is a structure however obscure to the naked eye.
All I'm asking are just asking that we are not minimalists and recognise
that we are dealing with content as well as a concept.

I spent a considerable amount of effort interrogating images and storing
the dimensions and file sizes for every image large or small.  I suppose I
should miss the height and width in the picture element, but I don't whats
more subjective is determining the break-points.  All I would really like
is both vertical and horizontal alignment of the image with its parent
container.  From an Artist's point of view, they are certainly delighted
with all your efforts.  So thank-you.

Kind regards

Simon