Re: Meet-up with browser representatives and the W3C

Hey guys,

thanks for organizing this!
But it is a very unfortunate date for me. I need to be in Switzerland on September 10th by 6pm for a conference.
I am now considering how I could manage to participate the meeting as I'd love to see you there.

Do you already have a time-table in mind? This would help me sorting out if it's possible for me.

Cheers!
-Anselm