Re: Meet-up with browser representatives and the W3C

I was thinking about attending, but now that I see Attiks (Peter) is going
to be there, I feel confident that the Drupal/CMS sphere will be properly
represented. :-)

One of the common complaints about some of these syntaxes is that they are
"too difficult to write". Having a tool that automatically generates the
proper markup (like a CMS) makes that problem moot.

The direction Drupal picture integration is headed is to an
auto-configuration option. If the system knows the meta data about a
responsive layout, a site builder could place a picture into a specific
region of the layout and the system could auto-configure and generate the
full HTML of any markup needed.

 - John