Re: Request for feedback

From: matmarquis.com <mat@matmarquis.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:22:20 -0400
Cc: public-respimg@w3.org
To: Cory Brown <oh.wise.man@gmail.com>
These look great, Cory! Whereabouts is PictureTime in use, if you donít mind my asking?

Your timing is excellent, too: the TAG ( http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ ) has been asking about a Web Components `picture` polyfill. Would you mind if we sent this along to them as a work-in-progress?

Iím looking forward to digging into the code, and Iím sure Iím not the only oneóI know a few of us are champing at the bit to get into the Polymer stuff a bit more.

-M