Request for feedback

From: Cory Brown <oh.wise.man@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:50:43 -0400
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hi all,

We've built a couple polyfills for the picture element at National
Geographic (one is actually in use) and we'd like to add them to the
Responsive Images Community Group wiki as polyfill examples. Before we do
that though, we'd like to make sure they are as accurate as they can be.
There are advantages and disadvantages to both approaches we've used and
we'd love to get these hardened so they can be used more widely and help to
pave this cow path a little more. If you're interested, please send pull
requests or open bugs on these in GitHub.

Thanks everyone.

https://github.com/uniqname/x-picure
https://github.com/chuckcarpenter/picturetime

Thanks!