Re: Meet-up with browser representatives and the W3C

Hi Mat,

It looks like I may be able to go afterall, my employer PMLA seem
interested in funding my trip to Paris to be a part of the meeting. So if
you could reserve a space for me, that would be great.

Thanks,
Shane

--

Shane Hudson (Website Developer -