Re: Meet-up with browser representatives and the W3C

Shane,

I work for a CMS vendor but will be contributing as part of the web
community rather than my official work hat on.

We need a solution implemented that works best for the web, first and
foremost, both in terms of moving forwards as well as keeping an eye on the
implementations of the past.

When it comes to 'writing' the implementation, I think the ease of use will
have a bearing on the final decision but not be the only driving force.
 Once a decision is made it will be up to the CMS vendors to make life easy
for their users, and I think this will not involve including the final
markup as part of the content, but rather it will be generated as part of
the content when the page is generated to keep things simple.  I've got
lots of thoughts/ideas on this... but that's for another discussion.

Cheers,

--
Justin Avery
http://justinavery.me