Documenting use cases, and how the differing responsive images proposals address them.

From: Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:22:46 -0400
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hey guys,

If anyone has some time today, Id like to start putting together a document that outlines our key use cases and illustrates how they could be solved using both `picture` and `srcset`, as applicable. Since all comparisons of use cases have been scattered across mailing lists and blog posts, Id really like to get them all into one place.

http://oksoclap.com/respimg-comparison

Once were feeling like this is close to complete, Id like to post it to the WHATWG mailing list alongside a proposal to revise their `srcset` to performing simple resolution-switching, as wed use it on `picture`Im planning to send that out early next week, most likely.

If anyone should have any questions, please dont hesitate to email either the list or myself. Ill be hovering in irc.w3.org:6665 #respimg if anyone wants to discuss anything.

I look forward to seeing you guys in the Etherpad!

-M