Re: Reconciliation CG May 2024 meeting on May 9th, 14:00 UTC

Hi all!

I just noticed that May 9th is a holiday (not only) here. Since Antonin
already mentioned in the last meeting that he won't be able to attend,
I'd suggest we skip the May meeting and move the agenda to June [1].

Of course if others still want to use that time slot to meet and discuss
anything that would work too, the Jitsi room can be opened by anyone
who's logged in (e.g. via GitHub), and the pad is open anyway.

Cheers,
Fabian

[1]
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/beb480ce-5d19-4832-beb0-5a88dac9ab84/20240613T140000/