Re: LODEPA - Linked Open Data Ecosystem for the Performing Arts

Hi Gregory,

I briefly looked at the GAIA-X initiative and it looks a few bullet points
of theirs do talk about standards (one of which could be our work in
progress standard here with Reconciliation API).

I've signed up on the LODEPA mailing list.

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/