Re: Reconsiliation and Semantic MediaWiki

Hi Bernhard,

Welcome! Awesome to read your enthusiasm. Yes it would be great to use
the reconciliation API with SMW instances.

For 1., I can imagine relatively well how such an integration would
work, even if I am not very familiar with SMW's APIs. Just like for
Wikibase, the same question shows up: should the reconciliation service
be integrated to the SMW instance closely (as a MediaWiki extension,
perhaps, or even as part of SMW itself) or should it be an external
service built on top of existing APIs. I would say the closer the better.

For 2., it is not clear to me how you could call a reconciliation
service from within SMW (probably just because I don't know SMW well
enough). Is this something you could call via a Lua API perhaps?
Concretely, what would it let you do?

Best,

Antonin