Re: Reconciliation CG kick-off

Great! I have set up an organization here:

https://github.com/reconciliation-api

I have tried to add as many participants of the group to it as I could.
(I wish we had a GitHub reconciliation service for that!) If you have
not received an invitation, please let me know what your GitHub username
is, so I can add you there.

The charter can be edited here:

https://github.com/reconciliation-api/charter

I will set up a repository for the collaborative census I mentioned
earlier, and we can have other repositories to host any other sort of
work in the scope of the group (feel free to edit the charter to include
them as needed).

Cheers,

Antonin