Re: Feature request - Optional API keys

Thank you Alan for chiming in!

I agree with you and Owen that it would be a useful thing to support. I
do believe this should be specified as part of the API, so that it can
be supported in a uniform way. Let us keep this on our list of things to
add to the specifications.

The corresponding OpenRefine issue is here:

https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/issues/2015

A pull request for this has been submitted in the past:
https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/pull/758

Antonin