Invitation biweekly RDF/JS SHACL-UI call - 2023-10-04

Dear all,

The next of our biweekly RDF/JS SHACL-UI Task Force calls is scheduled
for Wednesday, the 4th of October, at 9:00 UTC, 11:00 CET [1]. You can
join via Jitsi [2].

Agenda:
- Layout: Linking groups to components and possible layout attributes
like inline.
- DASH: Can we copy more content from the DASH namespace?
- Go through the other open issues.

Also, don't forget to vote on the following issues:
- Use-case : (Excel) tables generation from shapes [3]
- What is the right term for the Filter / QueryBuilder concept? [4]
- Use case: Ordered lists as an expected data format [5]

Best,
bergi

[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SHACL-UI&iso=20231004T09&p1=0