Re: Planning to close RDF JavaScript Libraries Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

It looks like this notification was sent by mistake. There was activity
on the mailing list in January.

We have a Gitter channel with more activity compared to the mailing
list. Would it be possible to track that channel to evaluate the
activity of this group?