Re: Documentation effort

Dear all,

I just created a new repo that contains a README template for RDFJS libraries [1].
If you have any feedback on this template, feel free to open PRs/issues on the repo.

I also opened a pull request to add a pull request template [2]
for the RDFJS website corresponding to these recommendations.
If you have any concerns, or if you agree with this, please leave a review on the PR.

Unless any major concerns arise, I will merge this PR over two weeks (December 2nd).

[1] https://github.com/rdfjs/lib-template/
[2] https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs.github.io/pull/8

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman

On 14 October 2019 at 10:25:17, Jacopo Scazzosi (jacopo@scazzosi.com) wrote:

Hello Ruben.

I think you’re absolutely right. There’s an issue on quadstore that laments the lack of examples which I’ve been meaning to address for a while but have yet to do so for a myriad of reasons, including my own personal bias towards the technical side of things.

> We could even go a step further, and enforce a minimum set of documentation requirements for all the tools that are listed on rdf.js.org

I like the sound of this.

Best regards,
Jacopo Scazzosi.