Re: Next meeting agenda (October 2015)

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 2:00 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <
perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:

> So far only 5 replies but already Oct 8th (Thu) and 9th (Fri) look
> promising! Anyone else would like to add availability before we choose
> the final date for this meeting?
>
> Cheers!

Either of those look good for me!

I would suggest starting work on a Note or at least wiki page containing
specific use-cases of applications. Use-cases would be selected to
represent the widest variety of applications: Queries against a remote data
source, scanning RDFa content, manipulating hypertext based on a graph, and
publishing and consuming graph data formats, like JSON-LD, in a
forward-compatible manner (e.g. reading data off the parsed graph and not
the JSON or DOM tree).

I'm also interested in resuming work on RDF Interfaces, and exploring
methods of asynchronous queries against graphs.

One of my use-cases I would like to define, is the ability to build a
hypermedia document from a template, variable bindings (a typical template
setup so far), but the template would contain RDFa, and unbound variables
would be filled in from a graph database. I tried doing something like this
before, and was somewhat successful, but it was all ECMAScript/Node.js and
the infrastructure to grow out wasn't there. Now Facebook has released
something similar for React, just without the URIs. I think I'll detail
more in a post in the near future.

Austin.