Re: compiling mapping (dependencies graph) of RDFJS libraries, tools and apps

We have a wiki page for much of this research, it may be a few months out
of date by now:

https://www.w3.org/community/rdfjs/wiki/Comparison_of_RDFJS_libraries
https://www.w3.org/community/rdfjs/wiki/RDF_ECMAScript_APIs

GitHub would be a good place to write test suites and such, too.

Austin.
<https://www.w3.org/community/rdfjs/wiki/RDF_ECMAScript_APIs>