Re: simplerdf & Towards the future RDF library

On 13.09.15 23:31, Austin William Wright wrote:

> Personally, I'm interested in resuming work on RDF Interfaces, which is
> certainly under the scope of this CG if nothing else. We would continue
> the WebIDL definition, targeting ECMAScript, but remain
> platform-neutral, the same way how DOM has implementations in Java, PHP,
> etc.

As I mentioned in my other email the RDF Interface API is probably what
we need to decide about first. If we stay on this there is probably not
much room to improve triple representation as this is pretty much given
by it (correct me if I'm wrong here).

While I was very grateful when I discovered it I'm not sure if it's
still a good choice given that the JS world changed quite a bit
(promises for example). Also as a generic API it's IMHO too late, pretty
much every language implemented its own RDF API and I would already be
thrilled if we get the JS community agreeing on one API, let alone other
languages.

What do others think about RDF Interfaces?

regards

Adrian

--
Adrian Gschwend